Rope for Intimacy & Pleasure 101 & 102
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you find yourself stuck when it comes to “setting the stage” for intimacy?
Pleasure play is more about attitude than activity. Openness, mindfulness, and spontaneity are helpful in vulnerable moments but confidence is key. Being confident helps us communicate effectively and foster connections with ease. Creating space for ourselves and others to feel sexy can feel like work but it doesn’t have to. Let’s shake off that pressure and set the mood for pleasure!
Are you ready to take the first step to learn rope bondage specifically for intimate play?
This class is designed for pleasure seekers starting on the ground floor who want to learn rope bondage basics they can use inside and outside of the bedroom.
We recommend this class before diving into intermediate or advanced rope play
We will explore
- Rope safety
- Consent Conversations
- Caring for your body in rope
- Rope handling and movement
- Single & double column ties
- Creating and working with tension and counter tension
- Fun & functional ways to use rope during intimacy (solo and/or partnered)
Hands-on | Interactive workshop
Solo & Partnered folx welcome
This space is open and safe for LGBTQIA+ folx and friends
This event is for VETTED Foreplay Attendees ONLY, to become one Click Here.
- Rope for Intimacy & Pleasure$175+$4.38 Service fee$175+$4.38 Service fee0$0
- Intimacy Ticket + Rope$215+$5.38 Service fee$215+$5.38 Service fee0$0